/What should be paid attention to when using solder paste?
In this informatization development, everyone has several electronic products. Lead-free solder paste is the necessary welding material for these electronic products. Lead-free solder paste is a chemically active substance, so it is suitable for the production environment. The requirements of the storage environment are very strict. Generally, the temperature is 2~10 °C and the temperature is about 20%. The shelf life is 6 months. So what should we pay attention to when using it?
1. Before using the solder paste, the scraper on the steel mesh should always be cleaned with alcohol. It is strictly prohibited to mix into the deteriorated solder paste.
2. Solder paste must not be contaminated with impurities and other compounds. .
3. Do not expose the solder paste to the air for too long.
4. When using the solder, the solder can not be directly blown, which will reduce the viscosity of the solder paste.
5. If the type of solder paste needs to be replaced, the solder paste and the printing template around the scraper on the steel plate should be cleaned to prevent different solder paste from mixing and affect the soldering quality.
6. Considering the factors such as oxidation, moisture absorption, flux deterioration, viscosity change, foreign matter mixing, etc., the use standard of solder paste should be strictly followed.
The above is the professional information provided by fastpcba.
These four ceramic substrates are manufactured by FASTPCBA, the appearance gold plating technics, the inside pad is ceramic substrate, ultra-thin composite substrate has excellent electrical insulation properties, high thermal conductivity, excellent solderability and high The adhesion strength a...
PCB manufacturing equipment has the characteristics of automatic, high precision, high speed and high efficiency. PCB design must meet the requirements of pcb equipment. The PCB design and production equipment requirements include: PCB shape, size, positioning holes and clamping edges, reference ...
Printed stencil, also known as drain plate and stencil, is used to quantitatively distribute solder paste or patch glue. It is an important part of printed circuit board tin. The design of stencil reflects the quality of pcb assembly. Therefore,stencil is the key tool for ensuring printing qualit...