In general, PCB board production mainly involves the following steps: drawing PCB circuit diagram, printing on the PCB board, corroding the PCB board, drilling, welding components, and completing the test. The required time is relatively long.Some users are very interested in how to make PCB boards quickly. The technicians of FASTPCBA introduced the methods of making PCB boards quickly:
There are many methods of making circuit boards, but generally there are two kinds of rapid plate making methods commonly used, namely physical method and chemical method.
I. physical methods:
Manually etch the unwanted copper off the PCB by using various cutting tools and power tools.This method is more laborious, and the accuracy is low, only relatively simple lines can be adopted.The disadvantages are time consuming, precision is difficult to control and there is no restorability, the operation requirements are very high, at present few people have adopted.
Ii. Chemical methods:
The method most developers use today is to remove unnecessary copper from corrosive solutions by covering a blank copper sheet with a protective layer.There are various methods to cover the protective layer, mainly including the following methods:
1. Paint by hand: paint with a brush or a hard pen to draw the shape of the line on the blank copper clad plate by hand. After drying, it can be put into the solution for direct corrosion.
2. Paste adhesive: there are various kinds of adhesive on the market, which are made into strips and round sheets. The combination of different adhesive on the blank circuit board can be corroded after being glued tightly.
3. Film sensitization: the PCB circuit board is printed on the film through the laser printer, and a layer of photosensitive material is precoated on the blank copper plate (coated copper plate is sold in the market). After exposure, development, fixing and cleaning in the darkroom environment, it can be corroded in the solution.
4. Heat transfer: print the circuit directly on the blank circuit board through the heat transfer printer, and then put it into the corrosion solution for corrosion.
Chemical process is relatively complex, but the accuracy is controllable, which is the most widely used rapid plate making method at present.Users can choose whether to use physical or chemical methods to make circuit boards.
After the PCB reference calibration is completed, the nozzle picks up components on the feeder, and then takes a picture of the bottom of the picked components (viewed from above). Scan the CCD on the mounting head of the small component, and fix the CCD on the large component, and then compare w...
1. Discussion on PCBA technology PCBA manufacturing and processing is a very complicated process. The entire PCBA processing seems to be only one word different from PCB. In fact, the poor process varies greatly. PCBA has a series of back-end processes on the PCB, such as solder paste printing, S...
As the most professional PCBA OEM giant in China, FASTPCBA is famous for OEM automotive and medical industry equipment PCB. In this special node of the outbreak of the new crown virus in late 2019, in order to respond to the national first-level commitment and ensure the personal safety of employ...