There is no denying the fact that the quality has always been the development of an enterprise, whether the entity’s wanda, or alibaba e-commerce empire, quality has always been the public attention, as a leader in the field of printed circuit manufacturing, FASTPCBA has always been very concerned about the quality of printed circuit board production control, then FASTPCBA will give everybody introduction printed circuit manufacturing an important link in production quality control:
In order to carry out effective quality management, in addition to strict control of the production quality process, we also take the following management measures:
1. After the purchase of components and components or parts of external processing into the factory, they shall be subject to sampling inspection (or full inspection) by inspectors before storage. If the qualified rate fails to meet the requirements of national standards, the goods shall be returned, and the inspection results shall be recorded in a written record.
2. The quality department shall establish necessary quality regulations and accountability system for its work.Through laws and regulations to restrain man-made quality accidents can be avoided, clear punishment and reward, with economic means to participate in quality assessment, the company’s internal special monthly quality awards.
3. Establish a comprehensive quality (TQC) institutional network within the enterprise to provide timely and accurate quality feedback.Select the best personnel as the quality inspector of the production line, and administratively still belongs to the quality department, so as to avoid the interference of other factors on the quality determination.
4. Ensure the accuracy of testing and maintenance equipment.The inspection and maintenance of products are carried out through necessary equipment and instruments, such as multimeter, anti-static wrist, soldering iron, ICT, etc.Therefore, the quality of the instrument itself will directly affect the production quality.Check and measure in time according to the regulations to ensure the reliability of the instrument.
5. In order to enhance the quality awareness of each employee, we have set up quality promotion boards around the production site, and regularly announce the causes of some quality accidents and their treatment methods, so as to prevent the recurrence of such problems.Meanwhile, the quality department will draw the statistics of production quality defects (PPM for reflow welding and PPM for wave peak welding) on the quality coordinate chart every day, so that everyone can know the production quality of the day in a timely manner, so that appropriate improvement measures can be taken.
Quality analysis meetings are held once a week.The meeting shall be prepared by the supervisor of quality department and hosted by the supervisor of production department.The meeting time starts from the first day of work in the morning and lasts for about 10min to 30min.Participants are the representative of the quality management team on the production line, production process supervisor, quality supervisor, production supervisor, line length, etc.Content of the meeting: put forward the quality problem that appeared last week, discuss the solution to the problem, and put forward the person or department responsible for the solution.Ask for a short, pre-prepared meeting to avoid taking too long.
7. To improve product quality, we should rely on all the staff. It is not enough to rely on the quality department to make every effort.Because the product quality is to rely on optimized design, advanced technology, high-quality workers, rather than relying on quality department detected. So the company all staff to strengthen quality consciousness, in the process of production we put forward the “struggle to zero defect” slogan, actually is difficult to achieve this goal, because the printed circuit manufacturing production process link very much, can’t ensure that each step do not appear a little mistake, so “zero defect” is just a kind of ideal vertex.However, the effect of the slogan is quite different from that of not putting forward it. Just because we put forward the goal of “zero defect”, we will try to get as close as possible to it in the production process. The closer we get, the better the quality of products will be.At present, the defect rate of reflow welding can be controlled below 50PPM and that of wave crest welding is below 30PPM, and the product quality has been greatly improved.
There are many factors that affect the quality of printed circuit manufacturing, but as long as we have developed perfect production quality control technology and strict management measures, and in the actual work such as the application and implementation, we will surely produce high-quality products.The methods and measures for quality control of printed circuit manufacturing are becoming more and more competitive in electronic products nowadays.The level of product quality is not only the symbol of enterprise’s technology and management level, but also closely related to enterprise’s survival and development.Jingbang technology will continue to improve the quality of printed circuit manufacturing, provide customers with quality services, and share more effective ways to improve quality.
Pcb has many production procedures, so there are often some defects in the process of printed circuit board production, which futher affects the quality and reliability of the product. The quality of pcb is determined by the following factors: design quality, material quality, on-site management....
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is the foundation of the development of the electronics industry and an indispensable part of all kinds of electronic products. In recent years, due to the accelerated product upgrades in the electronics and technology information industry, a large amount of electronic...
FASTPCBA is one of the leading full-service companies in the PCBA manufacturing industry. We have been using ERP system management for more than a year. Let’s talk about how our efficiency has been improved after using ERP system management. What is “ERP”? “ERP” is a...