1) The pre-weld processing of the circuit board must be done well, and the pads of the components and boards must be soldered.
2) Do not allow the hair and wires to be twisted together, especially for long-haired ladies. It should be noted that you must wear a hat or pull your hair during the welding operation.
3) If you sweat too much, you should wear gloves to avoid electric shock.
4) The power plug of the soldering iron should be in contact with the socket to avoid looseness, damage and injury.
5) If the soldering iron is used every day, you should use the power socket switch to control the soldering iron, power off, or install the power switch on the electric iron power cable instead of operating the connector to avoid loose plugging and contact. Bad, and finally led to an accident.
6) The soldering iron tip should not be immersed in the flux for a long time, and other highly corrosive chemical products cannot be used.
7) The low-power electric soldering iron sometimes has insufficient heat, the welding time is long, it is easy to burn the electronic components, and the electric iron with a slightly larger power is selected. The heat is sufficient, the welding time can be reduced, and the soldering point receives less heat, instead of Will be damaged, so you need some practical experience in choosing a soldering iron.
The above are matters needing attention during the soldering process of the printed circuit board.
Pcb assembly online welding is one of the important reasons for generating electrostatic electrical overload EOS. The antistatic measures in manual soldering are as follows. 1) pcb assembly online soldering tools must be well grounded, use qualified anti-static tools 1 Tools such as soldering iro...
With the versatility and miniaturization of electronic products, the assembly density of surface mount panels (SMA) is becoming higher and higher, and the wiring difficulty is increasing. The main contents of the wiring design include the inner and outer wire width、spacing and design, the routin...
T800 Solder Paste is a lead-free, halogen-free, no-clean solder paste for ultra-fine process printing. It has a wide process window and provides a pcb smt process solution for 01005 inch components. Excellent print performance can be workable in 8 hours. Excellent reflow process window allows for...