1) The pre-weld processing of the circuit board must be done well, and the pads of the components and boards must be soldered.
2) Do not allow the hair and wires to be twisted together, especially for long-haired ladies. It should be noted that you must wear a hat or pull your hair during the welding operation.
3) If you sweat too much, you should wear gloves to avoid electric shock.
4) The power plug of the soldering iron should be in contact with the socket to avoid looseness, damage and injury.
5) If the soldering iron is used every day, you should use the power socket switch to control the soldering iron, power off, or install the power switch on the electric iron power cable instead of operating the connector to avoid loose plugging and contact. Bad, and finally led to an accident.
6) The soldering iron tip should not be immersed in the flux for a long time, and other highly corrosive chemical products cannot be used.
7) The low-power electric soldering iron sometimes has insufficient heat, the welding time is long, it is easy to burn the electronic components, and the electric iron with a slightly larger power is selected. The heat is sufficient, the welding time can be reduced, and the soldering point receives less heat, instead of Will be damaged, so you need some practical experience in choosing a soldering iron.
The above are matters needing attention during the soldering process of the printed circuit board.
Dear Customer At the beginning of the new year, Vientiane is renewed. All employees of FASTPCBA International Co., Ltd. deeply thank you for your long-term support and love to our company. I sincerely send you my sincere blessings and greetings. In the new year, our company w...
① Standard components should pay attention to the dimensional tolerances of components from different manufacturers. Non-standard components must be designed in accordance with the actual size of the components and the land pattern and the space between the land. ② When designing high-reliability...
The water cleaning process of PCB circuit board uses water as the cleaning medium. A small amount (usually 2% to 10%) of surfactants, corrosion inhibitors and other chemicals can be added to the water. The PCBA cleaning process is completed by washing, washing and drying the source of pure water ...