1) The pre-weld processing of the circuit board must be done well, and the pads of the components and boards must be soldered.
2) Do not allow the hair and wires to be twisted together, especially for long-haired ladies. It should be noted that you must wear a hat or pull your hair during the welding operation.
3) If you sweat too much, you should wear gloves to avoid electric shock.
4) The power plug of the soldering iron should be in contact with the socket to avoid looseness, damage and injury.
5) If the soldering iron is used every day, you should use the power socket switch to control the soldering iron, power off, or install the power switch on the electric iron power cable instead of operating the connector to avoid loose plugging and contact. Bad, and finally led to an accident.
6) The soldering iron tip should not be immersed in the flux for a long time, and other highly corrosive chemical products cannot be used.
7) The low-power electric soldering iron sometimes has insufficient heat, the welding time is long, it is easy to burn the electronic components, and the electric iron with a slightly larger power is selected. The heat is sufficient, the welding time can be reduced, and the soldering point receives less heat, instead of Will be damaged, so you need some practical experience in choosing a soldering iron.
The above are matters needing attention during the soldering process of the printed circuit board.
Recently, some criminals have faked the name of Shenzhen FASTPCBA Technology Co., Ltd., illegally used our business license, illegally forged our website, WeChat, QQ, telephone information, etc. to deceive consumers, and their behavior is bad.
The solderability handling of components is actually the tin plating of the cleaned components’ lead. Tin plating is a very important process in manual welding operations. Only the welded surfaces of the components are welded,so that the reliability and speed of welding will improve and reduce th...
Reliability generally refers to the probability that a product will perform a specified task under specified conditions within a specified time. It is related to the corresponding load, usage environment, and application cycle. It is usually evaluated by using a temperature cycling method. The re...