/PCB Prototyping Neutral Monument Improvement Suggestions
1. Process or design aspects
(1) Select a wider chip component (the size of the plating along the length of the component, the width of the non-package).
(2) Appropriate spacing is used between the two pads of the chip component.
(3) The extension of the pad beyond the terminal of the chip component is appropriate. Round pads eliminate stand-ups more than rectangular or square pads.
(4) reduce the width of the solder pcb pad
(5) Minimize the uneven distribution of heat, including the connection of the pads to the heat sink.
(6) Minimize shadow effects by proper PCB design and reflow method selection.
(7) An organic solderability protectant (OSP) or a Ni/Au coating, a Sn coating is used on the copper pad instead of the Sn-Pb coating.
(8) Reduce the contamination and oxidation level of the metal layer of the component terminal or the metal layer of the PCB pad. (9) Print thickness using a thin solder paste.
(10) Improve the accuracy of component placement.
(11) A slower heating rate is used for reflow. Avoid using a gas phase reflow method.
(12) A relatively slow heating rate is used above the solder melting temperature.
2. Material aspects
(1) Flux using a slower wetting rate.
(2) Flux using a slower outgassing rate.
(3) Use a time-melted solder paste, such as a mixture of tin powder and lead powder or a wide paste alloy
Dear Customer At the beginning of the new year, Vientiane is renewed. All employees of FASTPCBA International Co., Ltd. deeply thank you for your long-term support and love to our company. I sincerely send you my sincere blessings and greetings. In the new year, our company w...
① Standard components should pay attention to the dimensional tolerances of components from different manufacturers. Non-standard components must be designed in accordance with the actual size of the components and the land pattern and the space between the land. ② When designing high-reliability...
The water cleaning process of PCB circuit board uses water as the cleaning medium. A small amount (usually 2% to 10%) of surfactants, corrosion inhibitors and other chemicals can be added to the water. The PCBA cleaning process is completed by washing, washing and drying the source of pure water ...