Establishing a good quality management system can help companies or PCB manufacturers produce products that are more satisfactory to customers.
The quality management system requirements should be a supplement to the product requirements. The basic points of establishing a quality management system in PCB production include the following points.
(1) Basic idea: All serve the users, prevention is the main, everything is spoken with data, and all members participate in management.
(2) Basic methods: control factors rather than end problem governance, emphasize the role of top management, establish guidelines, goals, strengthen the quality awareness of employees, and stimulate employee enthusiasm and participation.
(3) Basic principles: systematic, programmatic management, necessary file support, system management process, system documentation, system work procedures, document control, records, etc.
(4) Basic relationship with other management systems: The quality management system is part of the organizational management system, focusing on the results related to the quality objectives, and maintaining the whole part of the organizational management system as a whole.
(5) Basic operation mode: Based on the process, follow the “PDCA” (ie planning, implementation, inspection, improvement) operation mode, and through internal audit and management review, the organization system will be continuously improved and improved in its own operation.
These four ceramic substrates are manufactured by FASTPCBA, the appearance gold plating technics, the inside pad is ceramic substrate, ultra-thin composite substrate has excellent electrical insulation properties, high thermal conductivity, excellent solderability and high The adhesion strength a...
PCB manufacturing equipment has the characteristics of automatic, high precision, high speed and high efficiency. PCB design must meet the requirements of pcb equipment. The PCB design and production equipment requirements include: PCB shape, size, positioning holes and clamping edges, reference ...
Printed stencil, also known as drain plate and stencil, is used to quantitatively distribute solder paste or patch glue. It is an important part of printed circuit board tin. The design of stencil reflects the quality of pcb assembly. Therefore,stencil is the key tool for ensuring printing qualit...