Establishing a good quality management system can help companies or PCB manufacturers produce products that are more satisfactory to customers.
The quality management system requirements should be a supplement to the product requirements. The basic points of establishing a quality management system in PCB production include the following points.
(1) Basic idea: All serve the users, prevention is the main, everything is spoken with data, and all members participate in management.
(2) Basic methods: control factors rather than end problem governance, emphasize the role of top management, establish guidelines, goals, strengthen the quality awareness of employees, and stimulate employee enthusiasm and participation.
(3) Basic principles: systematic, programmatic management, necessary file support, system management process, system documentation, system work procedures, document control, records, etc.
(4) Basic relationship with other management systems: The quality management system is part of the organizational management system, focusing on the results related to the quality objectives, and maintaining the whole part of the organizational management system as a whole.
(5) Basic operation mode: Based on the process, follow the “PDCA” (ie planning, implementation, inspection, improvement) operation mode, and through internal audit and management review, the organization system will be continuously improved and improved in its own operation.
Pcb assembly reflow soldering process requires that the pads of both chip components should be independent pads. When the pad is connected to a large-area ground wire, the cross-laying method and the 45 ° -laying method should be preferred; the wire drawn from the large-area ground wire or the po...
A very strange phenomenon has recently been discovered. Many companies are currently consulting with PCBA to manufacture this piece, some are very professional and some do not understand. It is equivalent to the South Pole and the North Pole. I roughly analyzed what might be because the current s...
Medical robots refer to the role of intelligent devices to replace some people. For example, surgical robots, rehabilitation robots, etc. Medical robots are essentially intelligent devices, but they can independently operate some plans through programs compiled by engineering personnel. For some ...