/What are the requirements for PCB board packaging?
“PCB circuit board packaging” is crucial to the procedure, with moisture sensitive requirements, packaging requirements of sealing, desiccant, pumping air into vacuum state, but a lot of PCB company for this final process didn’t pay attention to, so a lot of the work is simple, using the PCB are not under good protection, leads to problems such as PCB board surface is easy to damage or friction.
Why do IC/PCB boards need anti-static vacuum packaging bags?
IC/PCB printed circuit boards are all electronic components. In order to prevent the damage caused by electrostatic power generation, the adoption of anti-static vacuum packaging bag is one of the direct and effective methods.
First, the discussion of early PCB packing
Early PCB packing method, see the outdated shipping packing method in the table, and detail its missing.There are still some small PCB printing plants that use these methods for packaging.
Global PCB demand and capacity expansion are extremely fast, and most of them are exported, so the competition is very fierce. Not only the competition among domestic factories, but also the competition with the first two major American and Japanese PCB factories. Besides the technical level and quality of the products are recognized by customers, the quality of packaging needs to be satisfied by customers.Almost a little scale electronics factory, now will require PCB manufacturers to ship the packaging, must pay attention to the following items, some even directly to the shipping packaging specifications.
1. Must be vacuum packed.
2. The number of plates per lap is limited by the size.
3. Specification of tightness of PE film cover and width of edge.
4. Specification requirements of PE film and Air Bubble Sheet.
5. Carton pound weight specification and others.
6. Whether there is any special requirement to put buffer before the inner panel of the carton.
7. Resistance specification after sealing.
8. Weight limit per carton.
At present, the domestic Vacuum Skin Packaging is much the same, and the main difference is only the effective working area and the degree of automation.
Second, Vacuum Skin Packaging
1. Preparation: position PE film, manually operate all mechanical movements, set the heating temperature of PE film, vacuum time, etc.
2. Stack plate: when the number of laminated plates is fixed, the height is also fixed. At this time, it is necessary to consider how to stack them, which can maximize the output and save materials.
A. According to the specification (thickness) and (standard: 0.2m/m) of PE film, the spacing of each laminate plate is divided into two layers.The spacing should be at least twice the thickness of each laminate.Too much waste material;If it is too small, it is difficult to cut and very easy to fall off or can not be glued at all.
B. At least twice the thickness of the board between the outermost plate and the edge.
C. If the PANEL size is not large, materials and manpower will be wasted in the manner described above.If the number of large, can be similar to the packaging plate mold to make containers, and then PE film shrink packaging.Another option, subject to the customer’s consent, is to leave no space between the panels, but separated by cardboard, to take the appropriate number of overlaps.There is also cardboard or corrugated at the bottom of the line.
3. Start: a. press the start button, PE film after heating will be brought down by the pressure frame and cover the table. B.C. raise the outer frame after the heater is moved to cool. D. after cutting off PE film, pull out the chassis, and cut off each layer.
4. Packing: the way of packing, if specified by the customer, must follow the customer packing specification;If the customer does not specify, the packing specification in the factory must be established on the principle of protecting the board transport process from external damage. The precautions mentioned above, especially the packing of exported products, should be paid special attention.
5. Other notes:
A. information that must be written on the outside of the box, such as “mutou”, material number (P/N), format, cycle, quantity, and important information.And Made in Taiwan(for export).
B. Check the relevant quality certificates, such as slicing, welding reports, test records, and some dependent test reports required by the customer, and place them in the manner specified by the customer.
PCB packing is not a complicated matter. We only need to carefully complete the packing of every detail, so as to effectively avoid unnecessary troubles in the later stage.To learn more by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.To learn more about FASTPCBA electronics co. LTD.
① Prepare a actual product surface soldered pcb assembly board . Because printed solder paste and the PCB assembly board without soldering cannot fix the test end of the thermocouple, it is necessary to use the soldered actual product for testing. In addition, the test sample cannot be used repea...
Most military industrial enterprises in China use epoxy insulation varnish as a three-anticoating material, using traditional immersion, brushing and spraying processes. Because the output of military products is relatively small, many companies use manual operations. The main disadvantage of man...
Pcb prototypes samples need to be aged prior to solderability testing. Because the solderable surface of the component or PCB circuit board that has just been produced is generally not problematic, it will deteriorate due to oxidation after being stored for a period of time. The test must conside...