As we all know, the electronic products we use in life are all assembled by adding various resistances, capacitors and other electronic components on the PCB board. However, if these various electronic components want to be firmly installed on the PCB board, they have to be assembled through the PCB.PCB assembly refers to a series of process processes for mounting components on an empty board, which is a process used by many PCB service factories at present.Next, the FASTPCBA technician will introduce the process of PCB assembly in detail:
1. Screen printing: the function is to print the solder paste or assembly glue onto the solder pad of PCB circuit board to prepare the components for welding.The equipment used is silk screen printing machine (screen printing machine), located at the front end of PCB assembly line.
2. Spot glue: drop the glue on the fixed position of the PCB board, and the main function is to fix the components to the PCB board.The equipment used is the dispensing machine, located at the front end of the PCB assembly line or behind the testing equipment.
3. Mounting: the function is to accurately install the surface assembly components to the fixed position of PCB.The equipment used is the patch machine, located behind the screen printer in the PCB assembly line.
4. Curing: the function is to melt the patch adhesive, so that the surface assembled components and PCB board can stick together firmly.The equipment used is a curing furnace, located behind the SMT machine in the PCB assembly line.
5. Reflow soldering: the purpose of reflow soldering is to melt the solder paste so that the surface assembled components and PCB plates can stick together.The equipment used is reflow soldering furnace, located behind the patch machine in the PCB assembly line.
6. Cleaning: the function is to remove harmful welding residues such as flux from assembled PCB boards.The equipment used is a cleaning machine, which can be in any position, online or not.
7. Testing: its function is to test the welding quality and assembly quality of assembled PCB boards.The equipment used includes magnifier, microscope, online tester (ICT), flying needle tester, automatic optical detection (AOI), X-ray detection system, function tester, etc.The position can be configured in the right place of the production line according to the need of detection.
8. Repair: the function of repair is to rework the PCB board which has been found to be faulty.Tools used are soldering iron, repair workstations, etc.Any position in the production line.
The above content is the process flow of PCB assembly provided by FASTPCBA. PCB assembly has the advantages of high assembly density, small size and light weight of electronic products, etc. Currently, one of the most popular technologies and processes in the electronic assembly industry.
, and connect them to complete specific functions of the circuit. Compared with discrete component circuits, integrated circuits greatly reduce the volume, weight, number of lead wires and solder joints of point circuits, and improve circuit performance and reliability. The miniaturization, minia...
PCB circuit board proofing or board making requires a lot of information, and the difference in each item will have a huge impact on the final price. Size, board thickness, surface treatment, resistance resistance, solder mask coverage, solder mask color, gold finger, copper foil thickness, etc. ...
Intelligent, compound, integrated and diversified. This is the development trend of robots now and in the future, with variety, functions and intelligence. The most important point is: miniaturization. Just like the core focus of the Huawei incident, the ultimate root cause is the competition in ...