/Development trend of surface assembled PCB circuit board
The miniaturization, light weight and diversification of functions in the electronic field are the driving force and source of SMB development. Typical examples are mobile phones.
Technology is pushing SMB manufacturing technology to the following direction:
(1) High precision of pcb assembly.
(2) The high density of pcb assembly. The current world advanced horizontal line width is 006mm, the spacing is 0.08mm, and the minimum aperture is 0. Imm
(3) Ultra-thin multilayer printed circuit board, the dielectric layer thickness is only 0.06mm (the thickness of the 6-layer board is only 0.45~0.6mm)
(4) Multilayer laminate (BUM). It is a kind of buried hole and blind hole, the hole diameter is ≤0.10mm, the hole ring width is ≤0.25mm
Wire width and spacing ≤ 0. Lmm laminated thin high-density interconnected multilayer board. The current world advanced level is 30 to 50 layers.
(5) The application of flexible boards is increasing.
(6) Ceramic substrates are widely used in MCM and system-in-package (SP).
(7) With the development of electronic products in the direction of short, small, light, thin and multi-functional, PCB factory production continues to shrink in size, thickness is thinner, layers are increasing, and wiring density is increasing, making PCB manufacturing The difficulty is also increasing.
(8) The surface coating (plating) layer should meet the requirements of high density and lead-free.
The above is the development trend of PCB assembly board shared by FASTPCBA.
Pcb prototypes samples need to be aged prior to solderability testing. Because the solderable surface of the component or PCB circuit board that has just been produced is generally not problematic, it will deteriorate due to oxidation after being stored for a period of time. The test must conside...
During the manufacturing process of the circuit board, the temperature setting of the reflow oven determines the temperature resistance and soldering effect of the components. Sometimes it is not possible to debug as request when debugging the temperature curve. This is because for a specific pac...
The choice of wave soldering machine should be based on process requirements and process characteristics of PCB manufacturing. For example, if the the product output is large, it is necessary to consider the use of a long preheating zone; if the surface treatment of the PCB is OSP, a wave solderi...