In the electronic product processing industry, the circuit board has soft and hard points, the traditional circuit board is generally a rigid circuit board, and the flexible circuit board is a printed circuit board with special functions, mainly used for mobile phones, notebook computers, PDAs. , digital cameras, LCD screens and other products. So what are the advantages of FPC flexible circuit boards? Next, the FASTPCBA technicians will give details. FPC flexible circuit boards are printed circuits made of flexible insulating substrates that have many advantages that are not available with rigid printed circuit boards:
1. It can be freely bent, wound and folded. It can be arranged arbitrarily according to the space layout requirements, and can be arbitrarily moved and expanded in three-dimensional space, so as to achieve integration of component assembly and wire connection, and high flexibility.
2. In the component assembly, compared with the use of the guide cable, the conductor section of the FPC flexible board is thin and flat, which reduces the size of the wire and can be formed along the casing, so that the structure of the device is more compact and reasonable, and can not only be reduced. The volume of electronic products has also reduced a lot of weight, meeting the needs of electronic products to the direction of high density, miniaturization and high reliability.
3. Installed with FPC soft board to eliminate errors when wiring with wire and cable. As long as the machining drawings are passed through the proofreading, all subsequent winding circuits are identical. When the cable is installed, no misconnection will occur, ensuring the consistency of the connection.
4. When the FPC soft board is connected, since the wiring can be arranged on the X, Y and Z planes, the switching interconnection is reduced, the reliability of the whole system is increased, and the fault is checked, which provides convenience.
5. According to the requirements of use, when designing the FPC soft board, parameters such as capacitance, inductance, characteristic impedance, delay and attenuation can be controlled, which can be designed to have the characteristics of transmission line and high controllability of electrical parameters.
What are the advantages of the FPC flexible circuit board, which is introduced here today. FPC flexible circuit board has good flexibility, heat dissipation and solderability, and is easy to install, high wiring density, low overall cost, etc. The design of soft and hard combination also compensates for the flexible substrate in a certain degree. The component carrying capacity is slightly insufficient, and its application range is more and more extensive.
Pcb assembly reflow soldering process requires that the pads of both chip components should be independent pads. When the pad is connected to a large-area ground wire, the cross-laying method and the 45 ° -laying method should be preferred; the wire drawn from the large-area ground wire or the po...
A very strange phenomenon has recently been discovered. Many companies are currently consulting with PCBA to manufacture this piece, some are very professional and some do not understand. It is equivalent to the South Pole and the North Pole. I roughly analyzed what might be because the current s...
Medical robots refer to the role of intelligent devices to replace some people. For example, surgical robots, rehabilitation robots, etc. Medical robots are essentially intelligent devices, but they can independently operate some plans through programs compiled by engineering personnel. For some ...