In the electronic product processing industry, the circuit board has soft and hard points, the traditional circuit board is generally a rigid circuit board, and the flexible circuit board is a printed circuit board with special functions, mainly used for mobile phones, notebook computers, PDAs. , digital cameras, LCD screens and other products. So what are the advantages of FPC flexible circuit boards? Next, the FASTPCBA technicians will give details. FPC flexible circuit boards are printed circuits made of flexible insulating substrates that have many advantages that are not available with rigid printed circuit boards:
1. It can be freely bent, wound and folded. It can be arranged arbitrarily according to the space layout requirements, and can be arbitrarily moved and expanded in three-dimensional space, so as to achieve integration of component assembly and wire connection, and high flexibility.
2. In the component assembly, compared with the use of the guide cable, the conductor section of the FPC flexible board is thin and flat, which reduces the size of the wire and can be formed along the casing, so that the structure of the device is more compact and reasonable, and can not only be reduced. The volume of electronic products has also reduced a lot of weight, meeting the needs of electronic products to the direction of high density, miniaturization and high reliability.
3. Installed with FPC soft board to eliminate errors when wiring with wire and cable. As long as the machining drawings are passed through the proofreading, all subsequent winding circuits are identical. When the cable is installed, no misconnection will occur, ensuring the consistency of the connection.
4. When the FPC soft board is connected, since the wiring can be arranged on the X, Y and Z planes, the switching interconnection is reduced, the reliability of the whole system is increased, and the fault is checked, which provides convenience.
5. According to the requirements of use, when designing the FPC soft board, parameters such as capacitance, inductance, characteristic impedance, delay and attenuation can be controlled, which can be designed to have the characteristics of transmission line and high controllability of electrical parameters.
What are the advantages of the FPC flexible circuit board, which is introduced here today. FPC flexible circuit board has good flexibility, heat dissipation and solderability, and is easy to install, high wiring density, low overall cost, etc. The design of soft and hard combination also compensates for the flexible substrate in a certain degree. The component carrying capacity is slightly insufficient, and its application range is more and more extensive.
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is the foundation of the development of the electronics industry and an indispensable part of all kinds of electronic products. In recent years, due to the accelerated product upgrades in the electronics and technology information industry, a large amount of electronic...
In PCB printing manufacturing, the production craft is an extremely important link. Generally, the pcb craft has osp, immersion gold, gold plating, spray tin and so on. Among them, spray tin is the most common craft in PCB production. Everyone is familiar with it. In the tin-spraying craft, it is...
When most pcb manufacturers carry out PCB welding board turnover in the workshop, due to the heavier pcb board, when the components are soldered by hand, the improper movement operation will cause the components on the PCB board to fall off and the probability of collision will be very high. So h...