For electronic products that require outdoor or high reliability, the following measures should be taken.
1) Selecting a resistor with strong anti-vulcanization ability. From the failure analysis, the cause of the resistor failure is due to the quality problem of the resistor itself. Different manufacturers have different resistance to vulcanization. From the current improvement craft of the vulcanization situation in the resistance industry, the following three methods are mainly used.
(1) Change the composition of the original electrode and use gold as the electrode.
(2) Change the composition of the original silver-palladium electrode.
(3) Change the structure of the resistor.
2) Three anti-paint protection
Three anti-processing of electronic circuit board products.
3) craft control
Manual soldering tends to cause the compactness of the resistor to be destroyed, and under the same environmental conditions, the probability of vulcanization failure is relatively large.
By analogy, the deformation of the single-board in the production craft, the deformation of the components during the splitting process will result in a decrease in the compactness of the resistor, and under the same environmental conditions, the probability of vulcanization failure is relatively large.
Therefore, manual soldering should be limited as much as possible.
4) Pay attention to the component selection component fixing glue or potting glue, which often contains sulfur components, and the probability of resistance vulcanization around it is high.
Recently, some criminals have faked the name of Shenzhen FASTPCBA Technology Co., Ltd., illegally used our business license, illegally forged our website, WeChat, QQ, telephone information, etc. to deceive consumers, and their behavior is bad.
The solderability handling of components is actually the tin plating of the cleaned components’ lead. Tin plating is a very important process in manual welding operations. Only the welded surfaces of the components are welded,so that the reliability and speed of welding will improve and reduce th...
Reliability generally refers to the probability that a product will perform a specified task under specified conditions within a specified time. It is related to the corresponding load, usage environment, and application cycle. It is usually evaluated by using a temperature cycling method. The re...