For electronic products that require outdoor or high reliability, the following measures should be taken.
1) Selecting a resistor with strong anti-vulcanization ability. From the failure analysis, the cause of the resistor failure is due to the quality problem of the resistor itself. Different manufacturers have different resistance to vulcanization. From the current improvement craft of the vulcanization situation in the resistance industry, the following three methods are mainly used.
(1) Change the composition of the original electrode and use gold as the electrode.
(2) Change the composition of the original silver-palladium electrode.
(3) Change the structure of the resistor.
2) Three anti-paint protection
Three anti-processing of electronic circuit board products.
3) craft control
Manual soldering tends to cause the compactness of the resistor to be destroyed, and under the same environmental conditions, the probability of vulcanization failure is relatively large.
By analogy, the deformation of the single-board in the production craft, the deformation of the components during the splitting process will result in a decrease in the compactness of the resistor, and under the same environmental conditions, the probability of vulcanization failure is relatively large.
Therefore, manual soldering should be limited as much as possible.
4) Pay attention to the component selection component fixing glue or potting glue, which often contains sulfur components, and the probability of resistance vulcanization around it is high.
Dear Customer At the beginning of the new year, Vientiane is renewed. All employees of FASTPCBA International Co., Ltd. deeply thank you for your long-term support and love to our company. I sincerely send you my sincere blessings and greetings. In the new year, our company w...
① Standard components should pay attention to the dimensional tolerances of components from different manufacturers. Non-standard components must be designed in accordance with the actual size of the components and the land pattern and the space between the land. ② When designing high-reliability...
The water cleaning process of PCB circuit board uses water as the cleaning medium. A small amount (usually 2% to 10%) of surfactants, corrosion inhibitors and other chemicals can be added to the water. The PCBA cleaning process is completed by washing, washing and drying the source of pure water ...