/Storage of pcb assembly moisture sensitive components
Humidity-sensitive components are most susceptible to moisture, so they should be properly stored during transportation and when not in use to avoid component failure and affect the quality of pcb manufacturing. So how do moisture sensitive components be stored? The following is the storage knowledge of the pcb assembled humidity sensitive components provided by FASTPCBA.
(1) Environmental conditions for storage of humidity sensitive devices.
1. pcb manufacturer ambient temperature: stock temperature <40 °C.
2. The production site temperature of pcb assembly is <30 °C.
3. The relative humidity of the environment is RH<60%.
4. Ambient atmosphere: There shall be no toxic gases such as sulfur, phosphorus and acid that affect the welding performance in the inventory and use environment.
5. Anti-static measures: to meet the anti-static requirements of PCB assembly components.
6. The storage period of components: from the date of production of the component manufacturers, the inventory time does not exceed 2 years; the inventory time of the whole plant users after purchase is generally less than 1 year; if the natural environment is relatively humid, the whole machine factory, After purchasing pcb assembled components, it should be used within 3 months, and take appropriate moisture-proof measures in the storage place and component packaging.
(2) Sensitive components are not opened when they are not mounted. When the plastic SMD is shipped from the factory, it is packaged in a Moisture Barrier Bag (MBB) with a Humidity Indicator Card (HIC) and a desiccant, and it is indicated that the moisture-proof period is 1 year. Kaifeng. Do not store SMD in a regular tube or pocket for the number of counts or for other reasons, so as not to cause a large amount of moisture absorption in the SMD plastic case.
The above is our advice on the storage method of humidity sensitive components, I hope to help you!
Pcb prototypes samples need to be aged prior to solderability testing. Because the solderable surface of the component or PCB circuit board that has just been produced is generally not problematic, it will deteriorate due to oxidation after being stored for a period of time. The test must conside...
During the manufacturing process of the circuit board, the temperature setting of the reflow oven determines the temperature resistance and soldering effect of the components. Sometimes it is not possible to debug as request when debugging the temperature curve. This is because for a specific pac...
The choice of wave soldering machine should be based on process requirements and process characteristics of PCB manufacturing. For example, if the the product output is large, it is necessary to consider the use of a long preheating zone; if the surface treatment of the PCB is OSP, a wave solderi...