/Storage of pcb assembly moisture sensitive components
Humidity-sensitive components are most susceptible to moisture, so they should be properly stored during transportation and when not in use to avoid component failure and affect the quality of pcb manufacturing. So how do moisture sensitive components be stored? The following is the storage knowledge of the pcb assembled humidity sensitive components provided by FASTPCBA.
(1) Environmental conditions for storage of humidity sensitive devices.
1. pcb manufacturer ambient temperature: stock temperature <40 °C.
2. The production site temperature of pcb assembly is <30 °C.
3. The relative humidity of the environment is RH<60%.
4. Ambient atmosphere: There shall be no toxic gases such as sulfur, phosphorus and acid that affect the welding performance in the inventory and use environment.
5. Anti-static measures: to meet the anti-static requirements of PCB assembly components.
6. The storage period of components: from the date of production of the component manufacturers, the inventory time does not exceed 2 years; the inventory time of the whole plant users after purchase is generally less than 1 year; if the natural environment is relatively humid, the whole machine factory, After purchasing pcb assembled components, it should be used within 3 months, and take appropriate moisture-proof measures in the storage place and component packaging.
(2) Sensitive components are not opened when they are not mounted. When the plastic SMD is shipped from the factory, it is packaged in a Moisture Barrier Bag (MBB) with a Humidity Indicator Card (HIC) and a desiccant, and it is indicated that the moisture-proof period is 1 year. Kaifeng. Do not store SMD in a regular tube or pocket for the number of counts or for other reasons, so as not to cause a large amount of moisture absorption in the SMD plastic case.
The above is our advice on the storage method of humidity sensitive components, I hope to help you!
After the PCB reference calibration is completed, the nozzle picks up components on the feeder, and then takes a picture of the bottom of the picked components (viewed from above). Scan the CCD on the mounting head of the small component, and fix the CCD on the large component, and then compare w...
1. Discussion on PCBA technology PCBA manufacturing and processing is a very complicated process. The entire PCBA processing seems to be only one word different from PCB. In fact, the poor process varies greatly. PCBA has a series of back-end processes on the PCB, such as solder paste printing, S...
As the most professional PCBA OEM giant in China, FASTPCBA is famous for OEM automotive and medical industry equipment PCB. In this special node of the outbreak of the new crown virus in late 2019, in order to respond to the national first-level commitment and ensure the personal safety of employ...